Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2true Glitterati - Shade 5 - Blue & Green Glitter

I don't know much about the brand 2true other than it's only sold in superdrug in the UK, at least I've not seen it for sale anywhere else. It's a cheap brand, the polishes cost £1.99 each and you can usually get 3 for £5.00. I haven't got anything from the brand for a while, but the other day I saw three glitter polishes that tickled my fancy so I snapped them up.

They were from the Glitterati range, and today I'll show you one of them, it's called Shade 5, I know, why oh why can't they give the polishes a name, it's pretty enough to deserve one, I'm going to call it Mermaid Scales, as I think that's a much more suitable name, especially as it's a blue and green multi sized glitter.






I used one coat over Sinful Colors Last Chance which is a dark green creme, the glitter top coat made it look much darker. The glitter was nice and easy to apply, the clear base coat was nice and runny and made placing the glitter easy, there's a good mix of both colours although for some reason it looks like it's mostly blue in my photos, but trust me, there's plenty of green in there too.

I'm looking forward to testing out the other two 2true polishes I got, I hope they apply as nice as this one did.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment