Saturday, May 11, 2013

Barry M - Yellow Topaz Glitter

Yay! It's the weekend, which for me will mean watching lots of Formula One action on the telly. :-)

Today I thought I'd share a really nice glitter with you, it's Barry M's Yellow Topaz Glitter, it's a clear base with a mixture of gold and holographic glitter in three different sizes, microglitter, small and larger hex glitter. I love the combo of gold and holo, it just seem so much more exciting than just plain gold glitter.

I decided to use black as my base coat, I thought the contrast would be good, I liked how it made the glitter stand out and I think it's certainly the right choice.











Yellow Topaz Glitter is jam packed with lots of glitter so I only needed one coat, although if you want a more blingy look you could do more. Dry time wasn't bad, and I can safely say I'm very happy to have this in my stash.

That's it's for today, I'm off to make some lasagne for me and my lovely boyfriend.


Cheerio for now,


Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment