Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bourjois So Laque - Jaune Trendy

Hey,

Yesterday I did a really stupid thing, while in a pet shop I put my little finger through the bars of a cage to give a cute little degu some fuss, I have degu's myself and they were acting like happy little fellas, so when when one came up to the bars to say hello, I thought I'd give him a tickle, well he had other ideas and with no warning tried to take a chunk out of my finger. It didn't really hurt much, but it bled everywhere, I've never seen so much blood come out of such little cuts. Luckily it didn't bleed for long and I went home cursing myself for being so stupid.

The other thing I was annoyed about was that he bit my swatching hand, so in my next two posts you'll have to put up with a cut finger as well as my normally bad cuticles and dry skin, so sorry about that.

Anyway, let's get onto the good stuff shall we? Today I've got a Bourjois So Laque polish, it's
from the Paris Show Time Summer 2011 collection, and it's called Jaune Trendy. It's a mustardy yellow creme that is bright enough to satisfy lovers of bright colours, while being the kind of yellow that will appeal to those who'd normally shy away from anything too in your face.







I used two coats with no top coat, it was quite thick and a bit streaky with the first coat, but the second coat levelled everything out and it dried with a really glossy finish, as you can see with the reflections in the photos.

Tomorrow I'm gonna show you what I put on top of this, it was a shame to cover it up, but it just had to be done and tomorrow hopefully you'll agree that that it was a good decision. :-)

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment