Sunday, May 19, 2013

Green Fingers - My Garden in Spring 2013

Today I thought I'd share some pretty pictures from my garden. These are mostly from my one and only border that I've managed to get planted, it runs down one side of my garden, and it makes me feel that I'm getting some where, the rest of the garden is still full of weeds, and the border spurs me on as it's so lovely to see everything grow and flowers bloom, hopefully one day the whole garden will be finished.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos.



I'm so happy that everything's growing so well, some of the plants were just tiny cutting and have now got so much bigger. I can't wait to see what plants lower next, and hopefully I'll get another border started soon.


Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment