Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Vintage Vault - OPI - Music Hall Curtain Call

In my collection I have a few cheap-ass polishes, a ton of drugstore polishes and a few expensive ones, OPI's fall into the expensive category for me as I live in the UK and they cost more than I'm willing to pay, but I do have a few that I've got on sale and off ebay cheap, although I do have to admit I paid full price for Lights Of Emerald City but that was a treat for starting my new job.
Today I thought I'd go up market with my blog and have an OPI, but don't worry I'll be back to showing you cheapy stuff again soon. :-)

Music Hall Curtain call is from opi's 2006 Christmas collection Kick Up Your Heels. I got this and Berry Good Dancers from the same collection in a joblot that was dirt cheap (I'm talking less than £1 per bottle) and I instantly fell in love with it. It's a polish that just glows in the right light, and is a bit of a chameleon as the colour changes in different lights (so I ended up taking a ton of photos, sorry), the best way I can describe this polish is that it's copper with gold highlights, but all that shimmer sits in a pinky base which makes the copper lean towards red when the lights not on it.

I took way too many photos of this, but hopefully you'll get the idea of how nice this polish is. :-)


See, I told you I took a ton of photos! The coverage was excellent, I used two coats, but you might be able to get away with one if you were in a rush, it dried quick and applied like a dream.


I think I'll have to keep an eye out for the rest of this collection, if they're all as nice as this one I don't think I'll be able to resist. Do you have any that you think I'd like, and do you have a favorite OPI xmas collection?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh one of my fave old OPI!!!!! I need to pull this one out again.

    ReplyDelete